Thursday, January 29, 2015

Snapshots - Odds and Ends

Greetings from the Hermit-Writer.


Some tot lost their ball in the river :(


Colorful ambiance around this old bird bath


I've shot this frog before...but he just calls to my camera. I luv 'im



A pleasant accouterments to this carport


The front of a travel trailer...I may have pumped up the contrast a bit.


Lucy needed loving while I was chatting with my neighbor


Bwa ha ha...I have neighbors with a sense of humor


This neighbor changes her front step every month. Kudos.


You often find pink flamingos adorning Florida lawns. Not so often a flamingo-vulture. I love my neighbors 

9 comments:

  1. Gotta luv your neighbors ... and the frog too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy looks so cute! I love the frog and colors around the birdbath.. And the flamingo-vulture is cool! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some great neighbors. Love the first one with the ball and it's reflection. Have a great day. You can keep the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you make me miss my old neighbours. I love the whimsy which surrounds you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make such every day things look so amazing!!??

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat moet je zo zien te houden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, i love the characters in your 'hood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quirky fun. And I do love the flamingo-vulture in particular. Thank you - and the neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great garden folk, I love the flamingo-vulture and the frog.

    ReplyDelete