Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Safari - Lake Rogers Park

Greetings from the Hermit Writer. Lake Rogers Park is a wonderful place for joggers. If you live within driving distance, you ottta try it.

Take the load off and relax.

Why is this freak tasing this poor dog?

I think that is racist. I'm just saying.

Didn't I say this is a wonderful place to jog?

I'm trading my hikers for runners and going back soon.

Idyllic setting while you fill the lungs. 

Or just enjoy nature.




Like I said...great place to jog. 








They are really afraid we'll get lost.


Park managers really have a sense of humor.

No swimming [feeding the gators out right]...No bicycling [so the gators have a chance]


Why ya suppose this oak took a 90degree turn?

Hope you're not wearing white.


I love dogs...but this ten ounce pooch scared me to death.

I said they have a sense of humor.

I really have a hankerin' to go for a run.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a great trail for jogging, walking or running.. Just watch out for the critters, right? Lovely views and scenes.. Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, looks like a great spot for you and the pups!!! at the shore, horses are allowed on all the paths, which I love but the owners don't clean up after them. that really bothers me, they should wear one of those slings to catch it!!

    wonderful pics today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a neat trail and scenic bliss for all of the above..well..except for gater feeding. LOL! Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. je hebt weer veel plezier gehad,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a better place for taking pictures and relaxing than for running to me - but then so does most of the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick grab that Taser! I so like their sense of humor, of course living and working in that gorgeous unbelievable everyday magical kingdom it's easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy the walk in the park and your sense of humour too. It's a beautiful spot to enjoy nature. I hope you got out for a run there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love those carvings.. I wonder how many were startled by that wolf? And your remarks had me snickering through the post full of fine photos. That would be a great place for a wander.. running, sitting.. or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do joggers see and appreciate the magic as they flash past?
    It does look like a wonderful place to walk, to stop, to savour...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite is the shot with the fence in it. I feel an overwhelming urge to go push the piece that's just leaning, but I'm a city boy and probably wasn't raised right. Congratulations on your POTW nof over at Hillary's!

    ReplyDelete